Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 11 - Sausage Ring

Welcome to Day 11 of  25 Days of Recipes!  I'd like to introduce to you a friend of mine from High School, Jennifer.  She was always so happy and treated everyone so kind.  We haven't seen eachother since graduation, going on 10 years.  But, thanks to facebook we get to still keep in touch.  Jennifer was nice enough to offer to share her famous family recipe, when she found me begging for volunteers on fb ;)  Thanks to Jennifer, we have Day 11 ready to go.

Take it Away Jennifer:

My name is Jennifer.  I am married with 3 dogs.  In 2009, I had the opportunity to live in Newport Beach, California for a year.  You can read about my adventures and frustrations here http://southbeachin4newportbeach.blogspot.com/ .  I am back in Tennessee now, and I still try to blog on the occasion because I love nosey people to read my business.  ;)   Today I am going to be sharing a recipe that I absolutely must bring to every single one of my husband's family's functions: 

A Sausage Ring!

Ingredients
2 cans of biscuits (I prefer the honey butter biscuits)
1 lb of sausage
1 bag of cheese of your choice

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees

Brown the sausage


  While the sausage is cooking, take one can of biscuits and flatten out each one and place into a bundt pan. 


  When the sausage is finished cooking place into the bundt pan. 


Place the bag of cheese on top of that.

Take the other can of biscuits and flatten out each one and place on top of the cheese.  You want to make sure it looks pretty because this is what you will see when it is finished cooking.

Cook for 35 minutes. 

Flip  the sausage ring out of the bundt pan onto a plate.  Then take another plate and flip it back over.
 Slice it and enjoy the yummy goodness!

Thanks Jennifer!  Enjoy!

No comments: